Lucy gave me the One Lovely Blog Award and I am very thankful!
Now to list seven random facts about me:
1. My son found me reading "Becoming Sisters Wives" as I was watching the show "Sister Wives." What can I say? The Kody Brown family is fascinating to me!
2. Is there ever an episode of "The Waltons" that doesn't make me tear up? So far, I haven't found it. Even the one I just watched with the Mamma cow bawling for her lost little calf had me reaching for the tissue.
3. I have a personal rule against going out with my hair wet. Due to the length and the weight of my hair, getting it dry takes some time, and often is the reason I am late. I'm not opposed to heading off to work with damp hair, but if the ends of it are making my shirt wet, it's too wet!
4. As a kid, I heard a joke that Willie Nelson had died because he was 'playing on the road again'.....I didn't get it was a joke and was very upset that he was dead. I can laugh about it now, but it wasn't funny at the time!
5. Having dogs that can tell time is very inconvenient when I want to write and they are tapping my leg telling me it is their supper time.
6. My sister and I once spent a weekend with my racehorse owning Aunt and Uncle. I will never forget being back in the stalls, meeting horses, and picking the one we wanted to bet on. Our pick lost, but it was all so much fun!
7. I have seven tattoos. If I had a little extra money and a solid design I loved, I'd be getting number eight in asap! I did like my sister's idea of three waves, for three sisters at the sea.....but only two out of three of us are into tattoos. I'm not sure if a tattoo for three sisters would be as good if only two got it!
And now to pass it on to a few Blogs I follow........
Which is actually random fact #8: I suck at picking and choosing! Since I've agonized over every blog I follow, trying to decide, (I am embarrassed to say) for an hour, my daughter suggested I just say thank you and post this so someone else in our family can have access to the computer. And that is what I'm going to do!