Sunday, February 14, 2016

I Love.

I love a good walk, a good book and a good coffee.

I love dry socks after a wet day.

I love blankets warmed by dogs.

I love moments of peaceful silence.

I love the gift that is our life, the promise of each new day, the wonder that is the simple act of breathing in and out.

I don't love the hard stuff.  I can't even pretend.  The hurt, the sorrow, the sadness.  The loss, the loneliness, the tears.

I do love how the hard stuff makes me appreciate the little things all the more.  Every hug I get from my Mom is dearer today than it was six months ago, when we didn't know then what we know today.

I love.

3 comments:



  1. This are new articles style for you. ผลบอลสดวันนี้ You can find some new idea on this. ผลบอลสดวันนี้ It might help you to write or think some new idea.
    ผลบอลสดวันนี้ Thanks for sharing such a wonderful post.
    ผลบอลสดวันนี้ I am very glad for reading my articles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Is Really Useful And Nice Information. ผลบอลสดวันนี้
    This are such great articles. ผลบอลสดวันนี้ This articles can help you to make some new ideas.
    ผลบอลสดวันนี้ I appreciate for reading my blogs.

    ReplyDelete