Saturday, September 18, 2010

10 Things I Like About Me

Everyone is quick to judge themselves. We could all toss off a list of 10 things we hate about ourselves in the blink of an eye.

It's so much harder to make a list of what we LIKE about ourselves! I think like list should be mandatory. Everyone should make a list and tape it to their mirror so they see it, every day, every time they gaze upon their reflection.

I'm not trying to promote big headedness (the serious problem of thinking you are super fantastic until your head is too big to fit under a hat, let alone a bushel). I am well aware of my faults and flaws. Some days I just need to have a reminder from myself to be less critical....

It's usually a day filled with hormone crazies, but isn't that the day I need it the most?

So here goes.

10 Things I Like About Me, in no particular order:

1. my hair
2. my freckles
3. my toes
4. my calves
5. my shoulders.
Golly, this is harder than I thought....
6. my nose
7. my lips
8. my girls
9. my tattoos (I'm counting it because I love to see them on my skin!)
10. my curves

Whew. Double Whew. Whew times 10.

1 comment:

  1. Love your randomness. Totally awesome. Thanks for sharing, when I know it can be so hard.

    ReplyDelete