Monday, May 20, 2013

Sticky Floors

Sticky floors are the way of things due to kids, dogs, life, and it turns out, husbands.  I discovered the reason I have perpetually sticky floors when I walked into the kitchen and saw my husband spaying whipped cream in three cute swirls on the floor in front of our three dogs.

I, of course, asked what on earth he was doing, and his reply, reasonably, was that the dogs love whipped cream.

There you have it.  Those three random tacky spots, that catch the bottom of my shoe just enough for me to know that something icky had been there before me, are actually because I have three whipped cream loving dogs.  And one soft hearted husband who can't resist puppy eyes!

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant! Is it ever your husband's turn to wash the floor? Or does he just vary where he puts the cream so that the dogs gradually wash every bit of it? My husband drops breakfast cereal on the kitchen floor and 'appears' to be unaware. I have never seen him with a broom in his hand!

    ReplyDelete