Thursday, April 24, 2008

That's How We Roll

If you are packing up to move, or let's say, you've suddenly become insane and are going to refinish the wood floors in your dining room and living room and need to pack up your books so they won't get dusty, everyone knows where the best boxes can be found, right?

The liquor store. The boxes are not too big, not too small, and you aren't going to make any too heavy to carry. They are perfect. As long as you don't care if all your boxes proudly proclaim the name of various types of booze, it's all good.

I've assumed that everyone knows this, but I'm beginning to think that's not the case. With the amount of teasing we get from friends who helped us move, or my sister move, it's becoming clear that not everyone goes to the liquor store for boxes.

Shocking, I know. Where else would you go for free boxes? The grocery store? Gross! I've seen some banana boxes and there is no way I want my books in that.

I'll stick to the liquor store. That's how we roll in Arlington!

1 comment:

  1. I agree! I am shocked no one else uses liquor boxes to move, they are clean, free, and just the right size! Can't wait to help you sand you floors on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete