Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Me Want Cookie

Back in my preschool days, I loved Cookie Monster. I loved how he had a hand that actually picked things up, I loved his googly eyes, I loved the way cookies would fly to pieces as he ate them, I loved how much he loved cookies!

I myself have a bit of a sweet tooth. I could be Bubba from Forrest Gump and list all the sweet yumminess I adore, but I won't. I will just say I love dessert. That doesn't help me in the weight department! I can't give up the desserts. I can cut way back on what I eat, but I have never been able to completely give up sweet things.

I have heard from many people that once they gave up the sweet things for their diet, months later, eating one was not so good. They had no taste for it.

Hmm.

Not me. I know I will forever be a Cookie Monster wanna be. I don't even know if I really believe those weirdo's. Loose their taste for sweet goodness. As if!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't see you eat any of the cookies today - did you sneak one on your way out????

    ReplyDelete