Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Right To Wear Yoga Pants

Yoga pants are my husband's least favorite thing I own.  In his defense, he doesn't like yoga pants on anyone.  I also felt a little like a cheater when I wore them, since the most yoga like thing I did was Wii related.  Yoga pants are really just sweat pants elegant cousin.

But now I have every right to wear yoga pants.  I am taking a yoga class.

My daughter started asking me to sign up way back in summer, it was something 'fun' we could do together.  I finally relented, hating the thought of it.  I hate school, I hate class, I hate being instructed.  The closer we got to the start of class, the more anxious I became.

And the first day of class, I was a cranky wreck.

That was weeks ago.  I still hate the build up to class, but then I get there and sit down and start getting into a calm zone and it's totally worth it.  I love the stretches and the poses and the time spent with my daughter.

Plus, I can wear my yoga pants with pride.  I've earned them!

2 comments:

  1. "sweat pants elegant cousin" Hahahaha, so true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found this blog and have high hopes for it to continue. Keep up the great work, its hard to find good ones. I have added to my favorites. Thank You. sportswear for women

    ReplyDelete