Wednesday, August 13, 2014

For The Love Of All That's Holy

As I bleary eyed stumbled into the bathroom at 4 this morning, trying to be quiet so the dogs wouldn't think it was time to get up and trying to not hurt myself as I could barely see, I was sitting, minding my own business, when my eye caught some movement.

No way.

There is no way there is going to be ANOTHER giant spider in the EXACT SAME SPOT as the previous two.

There's just no way.

I leaned closer and it moved.

There is a way.  

I have never been scared to enter my bathroom before, but I am now.  It has turned into a freaking spider habitat.

After I killed it, and went back to bed, I was wide awake, thinking of where they might be coming from and wondering if under the house is just a giant spider nest, similar to the movie Arachnophobia.  I wondered if I should call an exterminator.  If I called an exterminator, would the spiders living under the house move up to escape the poison and claim the rest of the house as their own?

Needless to say, I was awake for a long time.

2 comments:

  1. I tried to leave a comment but I guess it didn't show up. That "Arachnophobia" movie is creepy but still cool. I watched it years ago and would definitely check it out again.

    ~Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. holy moley is right! Spiders give me the creeps too. Maybe you need a bug man. We have a guy come once a month to spray. I don't see many live bugs that way, just dead ones, and then, only a few. :0)

    ReplyDelete