Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Know What's Very Nice?

It is very nice to come home at lunch to find someone so excited to see you, she can't do anything except wiggle with glee!

I'm sure that's how my husband feels when he comes home and sees me...but I'm talking about Emma!

I walked into our kitchen on my lunch break, and there she was, running to greet me. I pet her, and her tail is going so fast she can't be still. It's so cute!

She's waiting outside the bathroom door for me with her toy to say, "let's play," and when I make my lunch, she is sitting next to me praying I might drop something.

I usually drop something. Accidentally on purpose you understand. The vet said she's looking a little chubby, so I must be careful!

Then as I eat my lunch, she is right beside me, not begging for food, just touching my leg with her head, as if to say, "I'm so glad you are here." She won't go outside until she's spent time with me.

She never complains over having the same dry dog food three times a day, or that she is left at home during the day, or when babies come over to visit and she has to share her Mom.

I love, love, love having a dog. Emma is the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment