Friday, February 13, 2009

Little Dog Running

While in Seattle last week, I saw something outside that tickled my funny bone and I jotted it down on a scrap of paper so I wouldn't forget it.

Then I forgot about it until my husband picked it up off the table and asked who wrote it...I'm guilty. I was going to blog about it, but I like how I wrote it, kind of like a poem. So I'm not going to change it from it's original idea.

Today I saw - scene of a
cartoon movie
Dog, little, black with green sweater
blue leash dragging
Running.

Nothing.

30 seconds later, old Dude
winded, running, politely calling
whoa little doggy.

It was pretty funny. That dog had at least half a block on the old guy, and it sure didn't look like the guy was going to catch up.

Freedom! Freedom from green sweaters and sedate walks.

No comments:

Post a Comment