Saturday, November 13, 2010

Thank You, Belatedly

I mean to post this yesterday, but how fast the day goes when I have good intentions!

All I want to say is, Thank You to all of our Veterans, both young and old, well and injured, front line or side lined.

I love my country. I love my freedom. And I'm smart enough to understand that we are free because a few years ago, our countrymen FOUGHT for freedom. And a few years after that, we fought to help keep others free.

Could we honestly live with ourselves if we hadn't gotten involved and stopped Hitler?

I so appreciate the men and women who've fought for us, who are fighting for us right now.

So, Thank You! Words aren't enough, prayers are appreciated, and respect is deserved.

My gratitude does not begin and end in one day. I feel it every day.



No comments:

Post a Comment