Saturday, April 2, 2011

Flip-Flops Are For Summer Only

One of the scariest things I have ever seen was in a public rest room in the middle of winter. The lady in the stall next to me was wearing flip flops. For some reason this freaked me out tremendously....actually, it still does! I got out of there as fast as I could because I was overcome with the certainty that I did not want to see the person who thought flip flops in winter was appropriate foot gear.

I made up my mind right then and there that flip flops are for summer only. End of story. And yet, here I sit, with flip flops on. It's not the middle of winter, but we aren't out of winter weather yet!

It's a slightly warm day, the sun is slightly shining, and even though I wear my flip flops year round in the house, today I would consider breaking my summer only rule and wearing them out to run to the store.

It's a case of spring fever, and I've got it bad. I will resist though, because I really don't like seeing flip flops outside, outside of spring and summer. It creeps me out.

The only thing scarier than flip flops in bad weather is flip flops with leg warmers.

Right?
Right.

No comments:

Post a Comment