Thursday, August 5, 2010

A Windshield View

Every family road trip will find me peering out the windshield, camera at hand, waiting for the perfect windshield view to take a picture. I'm looking for a picture that will stand alone in our scrapbook of the trip, one that will define what we saw and did.....

We started our trip off with lots and lots of typical Seattle/Tacoma traffic....

We crossed over into Oregon on our favorite huge bridge into Astoria....

A side road off Hwy 101 that called to us, saying ocean views this way & delivered as promised...

Breathtaking views of the Oregon Coast, that made us fall in love with the ocean all over again...

A view of my sister and brother in law's finally working trailer lights.....

The Avenue of the Giants....Redwoods so tall it's impossible for words to describe.....

Possibly the only straight stretch of Hwy 1......

Or our first view of the Golden Gate Bridge, complete with fog.....

I have too many choices this time! Too many different aspects of our trip! And I can honestly say, having too many memories I want to hold onto is definitely not a bad thing....
It is a sign of a trip well traveled.

No comments:

Post a Comment