Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas At Our House

Behold, the perfect tree...
according to us, that is!
The nativity at a kid level....
my kids loved setting it up all by themselves when they were little.
Doesn't everyone have a picture of dogs visiting Baby Jesus? No?
Well, they should.
These Beagles look great in green!

I love my "I love my blanky" snowman!

Yes, Santa, please tell me:
have I been naughty or just naughty enough?

Just a kiss before he goes.

If only I had an outlet unused in this outlet unfriendly house,
I'd use the night light out of this Christmas candle!


Dogs at Christmas, who wouldn't love that?
Am I ready for Christmas?
Yes and No.
Yes, because I'm excited to watch nephews open presents and my own kids eyes light up as they unearth the treasures their stockings hold.....
No, because I'm not done shopping, I haven't baked a single cookie, and there are only 7 more days to listen to Christmas music!

No comments:

Post a Comment