Wednesday, November 28, 2012

A Funyun By Any Other Name

A Funyun is onion ring shaped
And onion ring colored
But not onion ring flavored
Which is the great attraction



A Funyun by any other name
Would still not taste like onions
For which I am thankful
I dislike onions


8 comments:

  1. I very much dislike onions as well..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was always told when I "grew up" I'd love onions. I feel pretty grown, but the love never happened.

      Delete
  2. Funyuns, I like that word. I think I may have to use Funyuns a lot! :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a good word, and a crazy weirdly tasty treat!

      Delete
  3. I haven't had those in years!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wait these are actual food stuffs???? Google here I come!!

      Delete
    2. A coworker shared a bag at work, and it didn't last long!

      Delete
  4. Oh, Funyuns. 98% percent of the time I detest the very fact that they exist. The other 2% of the time, I crave them desperately. (Feel the same way about Peeps and Bugles and Cracker Jack. It's a mystery.)

    ReplyDelete