Friday, November 23, 2012

Crazy, But A Matched Set

Yesterday was a glorious feast of delicious food and laughing family......

Today poses the question: what should I do?

I should clean the house.  I should get the Christmas tree corner cleared out for the tree that will join our family this weekend.  I should work on the mountain of clothing we picked up out of the mouse poop room.  I should plan what I am cooking for dinner.

I should.

But I'm thinking of throwing caution to the wind and venturing out into the shopping mess.  I know, I know!  I never go, I hate the whole black Friday stampede, but I didn't know until last night that the thrift stores also put on some sales for today.  Like 50% off all red, pink, green, blue and purple tags.

How can I pass that kind of deal?

And it turns out, I've got a thrift crazy husband who thinks the same as I do.  We're going to gulp down some more coffee, get dressed and see if the thrift store is as packed as the usual retail stores.

We're crazy, but a matched set!


13 comments:

  1. Oh fun! I've been craving a rummage through thrift store racks! And with 50% off?! No one should willingly pass that up! Hope you have fun and score lots of goodies. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had a blast and found some great deals!

      Delete
  2. Just a bit crazy because thrift stores are always fun no matter what. Have a great time! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love digging in and hunting for treasure there!

      Delete
  3. Hope you found some great deals!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bah! Caution to the wind! :D (hope you found some awesome treasures on your shopping trip!).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Caution was thrown and it was so much fun!

      Delete
  5. That would be where our oldest finds herself a good part of the time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Were they as crazy as the normal stores?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Michelle, I hope that you got some great deals! Me, I went to sleep after getting off work Friday morning! I did a little cyber Monday shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Matched craziness is the best craziness, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete