Saturday, April 25, 2009

Sugar Cereal Is Delicious

Fruit Loops by any other name still taste as yummy! And boy do I love them.

It's not just Fruit Loops. It's Honeycomb, Corn Pops, Cookie Crisp, and one of my all time favorites: Fruity Pebbles.

I've never been the mom that said no to a box of cereal because it was to "sugary". I don't buy all sugar cereal, and most mornings will find me eating cheerios, but there are still those days that you look at the row of boxes on top of the fridge and know you need something more special than blah cheerios!

I bought a bag of Fruitie Tooties (yes, literally a bag) to make cereal necklaces with my nephews. But I got sick and had to postpone my visit for a week.....and during that week I could not resist opening the bag and eating a bowl of Fruitie Tooties every morning. It was so good!

There was still plenty of cereal left to make two necklaces for the boys, and one for their mom, which they were very excited to see her put on when she got home. My favorite part of the craft was when J turned to me and asked, "Is there sugar in this cereal?" and I said, "Yes, can't you taste it?"....at which point he ate several handfuls before he looked back at me and said, "Yes. It's delicious!"

I quite agree. It is delicious!

1 comment:

  1. My favorite evening snack is Honey Nut O's and milk. Just enough sweetness to make it taste like dessert and then the left over milk is oh, so delicious to drink!

    ReplyDelete