Saturday, December 28, 2013

Our Christmas Report

Christmas Eve pajamas....a must have for every well dressed kid on Christmas morning!

Olive is positive Leah needs help opening gifts.

Sarah figures out her stocking....sadly it was empty by the time she did!

Emma is pretty sure the big present has her name on it.

It may have been a quieter Christmas this year, with my husband out to sea and my son moving out, but it was still magical to wake up (or actually, be woken up!) by an excited daughter who cheered and grinned with every opened package and immediately tried on all her new clothes and gave 99% of them a thumbs up!  

My best gift this year?  It was when my daughter turned to me and said, "You're a pretty cool Mom." 
I know I am.....now don't you forget it!!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a beautiful holiday. Merry Christmas, Michelle. ☺

    ReplyDelete