Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day #15

Fifteen years ago, we celebrated my husbands first Father's Day.

I made potato salad for the first time by myself (thanks Sandy for not listening to me when I said I hate potato salad and making it anyway because I LOVE it!) and packed a picnic lunch and we took our 10 month old son to the park on top of the hill in our little New Jersey town and sat in the grass and laughed when all our son wanted to eat was Doritos.

Side note, when picking out chips for today's party, our son picked Doritos.

Some things never change!

Like the kind of chips you love.....or the fact that I married a fantastic guy, one who has never wavered in his devotion to his family, has always been a patient dad, and quite frankly, is the best guy in the world.

Happy Father's Day, babe. You rock our world.

And give us a good excuse to eat chips!

No comments:

Post a Comment