Friday, February 4, 2011

Baby Fever

I lied recently. Wanting a baby and knowing you are done doesn't get easier. Sure, most days it's great.... I can honestly say that. I love my family, our TWO kids are exactly what we needed to complete us.

That being said, when my Mom mentioned that my daughter L is most likely, probably for sure, her only granddaughter and some one said "Michelle, you still have time to change that," followed by everyone, including myself laughing, the idea of holding one of our babies again hit me.

Yep. The idea of 'done' is a wee bit harder today. I'm sure that will go away when the kids come home with their friends and I am bombarded with "can I have this or can I do that and what's for dinner?"

Also, I shouldn't have come home with that on my mind and watched Lifetimes new show "One Born Every Minute".....

Baby fever! I'll just pet one of the dogs until I feel better. And maybe find a hidden piece of chocolate candy to enjoy before the kids get home!

1 comment:

  1. SHUT UP! You are supposed to say it gets easier and eventually goes away. Besides you have a daughter! I love all my boys and wouldn't change my family but every now and then I think, what would it be like to have a daughter.

    ReplyDelete