Tuesday, February 1, 2011

For The Love Of Dogs!

If I didn't love dogs, and love mine especially, there is a certain little badger type one that resides with me that might have had to find a different home after I saw this:
Every single flower bulb I have planted has been dug up. I don't think she has missed a single one. Goodbye crocus, daffodils, tulips, and a host of other ones I don't recall the names of. I was so looking forward to a bit of early spring color coming up.....

I can find them all around the yard, but I don't know if they'll survive. They've been laying out in the very cold all night long.

For the love of Dogs, I sacrifice flower bulbs and whole loaves of bread, socks, shoes and belts to sewing machines. All of that fades into the past when a warm furry body curls up next to me on the couch.

For the love of Dogs, I'll live with a bit of hassle!

No comments:

Post a Comment