1. When in doubt, chew on it. If it's edible, eat it. If it's not, that's okay, just exercise your chewing muscles.
2. Nap time is the best 75% of the day.
3. Did I just see a [insert anything and everything under the sun]? I better bark at it.
4. I'm barking out of love, please don't shush me.
5. A good scritch-scratching is better than anything.
6. Except food. Meal times are better than anything. And snack times are good too.
7. A blanket is meant to be gotten under, anyway, anyhow, even if it takes the blanket off the person who was originally under it.
This post inspired by prompt #4 at Mama's Losin' It! and the A to Z Challenge.