Wednesday, April 17, 2013

O Is For On Time

I'm a bit of a procrastinator, and not just for big projects and deadlines.  Nope, I'm the sort of person that sits and blogs when she should really be getting ready for work, racing against the clock to finish posting and still have time to put on make up.

Being on time is important and it is usually something I fail at.  For family events, when we are running late, I can blame the kids or the husband or even the dogs.  But on work days, it's all me.  

Today I am going to be on time (early even) but that means I must stop writing.  I still have to dry my hair, eat breakfast, find my dress shoes and my car keys and my water bottle and pack a snack and I better get to it!

8 comments:

  1. I was always late, too, when my kids were younger. I'm getting better, but it's hard to erase my previous reputation from family minds. If Hubby slows us down, it's always assumed *I* was responsible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the best at causing delays. It depends on where we need to be, but I'm always a few minutes behind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! So many of the blogs I follow are beginning to show the effects of the middle-of-the-challenge. I am no different! I just posted my O post at 10:30 at NIGHT! Oy! This is killing me!

    Keep up the great work! And procrastinators unite!!! <3

    Dana at Waiter, drink please!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Visiting from the A to Z Blog Challenge.

    I love your wee blog and I'm in love with your wee dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to be very punctual--especially at work, but lately I get distracted on my way out the door and all of a sudden it's two minutes til I'm supposed to be there and it's a six minute drive. My sister's ex-boyfriend was so bad about punctuality that we knew not to expect him on time, we always said he was living on "Ray Time." I'm starting to see the benefits of having my own time zone. ;)

    ReplyDelete