Monday, April 29, 2013

Y Is For Yesterday

Unlike the classic Beatles song, yesterday all my troubles seemed close by and ready to pounce.  This week at work is going to be stressful with changes and mergers and yesterday I was pretty upset about it.  But the glorious thing about each new day is that it is a new day.  When I woke up this morning, I was not troubled by worries of the stress of new things.

Am I going to come home from this day, put my feet up and not want to eat leftover soup for dinner?  Undoubtedly!  But that is troubles best saved for after 5:00!  Right now I'm content with my cup of coffee and the promise of reading for 30 minutes before I get my turn in the bathroom to dry my hair and do my make up.

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful outlook you have! I hope you have a great day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of all of you this week. Hopefully the transition will go ok. I've got one excited boy here counting down the days until his sleepover!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm counting his visit as the bright spot at the end of the week! Can't wait to hear what he wants for dinner.

      Delete