Friday, April 19, 2013

Q Is For Quiz Me

I love the movie "Beaches." I love the music (still have the soundtrack on tape), I love the characters, I love Bette, and I love the line when C.C. tells Hillary that she knows everything there is to know about Hillary, and C.C.'s memory is very, very long.  Hillary responds with a soft reply that she is counting on that.

That sums up how I live my life.  I know all my sisters' stories.  I can tell my husband's childhood tales better than he can.  My memory is very, very long and I love to share it.  Go ahead....Quiz me!

7 comments:

  1. I really loved everything about that movie.
    Katie atBankerchick Scratchings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stop the presses!! I think this is the only time I've every disagreed with you - I HATE that movie! hahaha. I don't know why, I don't even remember it very well, I just remember that I couldn't stand it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had a memory like that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've a pretty good memory too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My husband hates it that I can remember everything! Ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am the keeper of the tales at home, too. And I loved Beaches. That movie inspired my best friend from seventh grade (whom I hadn't seen SINCE seventh grade) to get in touch and come visit me when we were in our twenties so it's got a special spot in my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a grand memory as well. I wonder if you ever find it overwhelming like I do sometimes?

    ReplyDelete