Thursday, April 18, 2013

P Is For Puppy Pile

This morning as I was sleeping, our dogs swarmed me like always.  I lifted one side the covers for Emma, and the other side for Olive and Sarah.  One dog had been outside in the rain and was shockingly cold and wet as she curled up next to me.  As the covers cocooned down on us, I wondered if there was anything better than dogs snuggled close on a day you just aren't loving.

Even cold, wet dogs can make my morning better!  But I am about as dog crazy as they come.....

9 comments:

  1. Aw, I agree. Dogs are great. They make everything better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The title of your post made me smile, but I'm not sure I'd let a wet dog in my bed :-) Depends on the size of the dog, I suppose!

    Jenny at Choice City Native

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having been a dog "disliker" most of my life, I am proudly able to say now that I love dogs almost more than people! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My dogs would be welcome wet or not. Especially on a cold day.
    Katie atBankerchick Scratchings

    ReplyDelete
  5. It take a special person to love wet dog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am once-removed from my "puppies." I call them my granddogs, since they belong to my son & daughter-in-law. But I spoil them just like grandkids. Love that unconditional love!
    Kathy @ Swagger Writers

    ReplyDelete
  7. I get it. I like it when I wake up and find Molly the Cat is sleeping on my feet or between the Husband and me. It's comforting.
    Don't be a Hippie
    Take 25 to Hollister

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmm not sure about a wet dog in bed! My kitty always cuddles me in bed, he likes to lie between me and hubby too. He's good company when I'm on my own.

    ReplyDelete