Sunday, August 21, 2011

Sitting In A Field At 6:00 AM

Sitting out in a field at 6:00 in the morning might not sound like a good way to spend a Saturday morning.

I'm here to tell you it is.

It's all the better if you can sit out there and watch the beauty that is a country morning unfold. The peaceful quiet broken by a rooster crow, three dogs bounding around sniffing, the dew so plentiful said dogs are soaked from explorations, all the rest of the family campers still sleeping, a book in hand and the feeling of just right.

This is just right.

And it is so right, I did it again on Sunday morning.

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog work. I came across your blog while “blog surfing” using the Next Blog button on the Nav Bar located at the top of my blogger.com site. I frequently just travel around looking for other blogs which exist on the Internet, and the various, creative ways in which people express themselves. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete