Friday, November 25, 2011

Giving Thanks

I will give thanks not just on Thanksgiving (thus this day after Thanksgiving thankful post).

I will give thanks for my husband and kids, my mom and sisters, my step-dad and grandparents, my in-laws and out-laws.

I will give thanks for the sunshine and the rain, for the blue sky and the mud puddles, for the ever green evergreens.

I will give thanks for my life, the love I have been given and the love I have shown. I will give thanks again and again and again and will try to give thanks in all things, in all times, in all weather.

I will give thanks.

1 comment:

  1. The giving thanks in all things and at all times should be the new motto of . . . all of us :).
    (And I am thankful for your posts - they are always so optimistic and uplifting)

    ReplyDelete