Sunday, November 13, 2011

I Fear Pajama Jeans

Today I learned if I love stylish, sexy jeans AND if I love soft, comfortable pajama bottoms, I can get the best of both worlds with pajama jeans. While my kids and I shared a good laugh and a couple of "oh my gosh, did you see that?" sallies, a part of me wondered how pajama jeans actually feel and look. I'm a huge fan of comfy pants and if they really looked like jeans.....well....I'd never go back to real pants again.

And that scares me!

I'm too young to go the elastic waistband route for most of my clothing choices.

And yet, I've thought about them all day long.

Curses on you, pajama jeans. You are unsettling on so many levels!

1 comment:

  1. Ok well if you break down and buy some you must come back and report how you like them !

    ReplyDelete