Sunday, July 15, 2012

Checking Off The To Do's

Today I have checked everything off my list of to-do's.  Well, let me amend that.  My first to-do list was insanely out of the realm of feasibility.  This second list was manageable and could be done and I did it.

Get my son off to work, pick raspberries with my daughter, make jam and cobbler, clean the kitchen four times over, bathe dogs 1, 2, and 3 (although the last dog almost got a pass because she smelled okay and the first two were so much work), scrub the tub, scrub everything else bathroom related, sort laundry, do laundry, fold laundry, finish book, sweep from top to bottom and all the corners in between, and make dinner.

Done and done.

The only thing left to do is put my feet up and relax with my husband.  The satisfaction of a days tasks well done is second only to the ice cream and cobbler we're going to share!

3 comments:

  1. That was one long list, Michelle! I'm impressed you got it all done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fancy visiting my house and tackling my to do list, I have lists of lists at the moment and the cobbler sound really yummy!

    ReplyDelete