2. I love how smart she is, and how she reads boring (at least to me) literary books for fun.
3. I love her independence and her ability to march to her own drummer.
4. I love her confidence, and how when she decides she's doing something, she does it.
5. I love how she plays the piano beautifully, how she loves to play, how she loves to practice.
6. I love her no-nonsense ways, how she calmly wipes away the blood to see if a lip needs medical attention.
7. I love how she makes me laugh, her sense of humor has always cracked me up.
8. I love her love of the Beatles, and how she glanced at a note my Dad had written ages ago, and told me that was from a John Lennon song and then told me she thinks my Dad and her had the same taste in music.
9. I love how she is good friends with her brother (and he is likewise).
10. I love how much she has made our family complete, how when the doctor said, "It's a girl!" the puzzle pieces all clicked into place and it is a very good thing.
Happy Birthday Leah!